Two people trapped in cars after crash
- Credit: James Bass
Two people have had to be cut out from their cars by the fire service after a crash in Beccles.
The collision between two cars on Queen Elizabeth Drive in the town happened at around 8.10am.
A spokesman for Suffolk Fire and Rescue said they were assisting the ambulance service on the scene and two people were trapped in two different cars.
They said: 'We are assisting in releasing them from the vehicles. Police are in attendance and we are in the process of releasing people from the vehicles.'
A spokesman for Suffolk Police said a female driver had been left with minor shoulder injuries while the other driver has minor head injuries which are not life threatening or life changing.
You may also want to watch:
The road's junction with Duke Street has been closed with police asking drivers to avoid the area.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 10 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns