Two people taken to hospital after van crashes into pub near Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Two drivers were taken to hospital after a van crashed into The Old Feathers pub on the A146 near Norwich on Wednesday morning.
Police have confirmed that the road is now re-open after the crash involving a black Porsche and two vans.
One driver had to be cut out of his van by the Norfolk Fire Service after becoming trapped and the East of England Ambulance Service confirmed that two people were taken to hospital but their injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
Emergency services were called to the collision at 9am and the road was closed for over two hours.
Keith Clarke of The Old Feathers pub said: 'We are lucky as there has not been too much damage to the pub as the van manage to slow down.'
•Keep up to date with all the latest travel news via our live travel map.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 3 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 4 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 5 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 6 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 7 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 8 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 9 Fire fears over huge battery storage plants for wind farm
- 10 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed