Two people taken to hospital after three vehicle crash on Salhouse Road
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
Two people have been taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital after a three car crash on Salhouse Road.
Police were called to the scene at 8am this morning after the crash involving a Vauxhall Meriva, Peugeot 107 and Renault Megane.
Norfolk Fire Service sent crews from Sprowston and Carrow. They cut one person free from a car and helped rescue another person.
The East of England Ambulance Service sent a rapid response vehicle and two ambulance crews to the scene. They treated a woman in her late 50s for chest pains and another patient for neck and back pain. Both of the patients have been taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment.
A police spokesperson has confirmed that the road is clear and re-open.
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 3 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 4 Queen flown by helicopter to Sandringham Estate
- 5 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 6 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 7 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 8 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests
- 9 Seven of the best locations for a minibreak staycation in Norfolk
- 10 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene