Two people taken to hospital after single-vehicle crash near Beccles
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Firefighters freed two people trapped in a car after a crash on the A146 near Beccles.
Three crews were called to the incident, which happened at the Worlingham roundabout at 4.42am on Saturday morning.
The incident involved one car with two people trapped inside.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service Trust said: 'Two ambulances and an ambulance officer attended and treated two patients who were both trapped.
'A woman in her 20s with leg injuries and a woman in her 40s were both taken to James Paget Hospital for further care.
'Both their injuries are believed to be non-life threatening.'
Fire crews left the incident at 5.55am.
- 1 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 2 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 3 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 4 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 5 Villagers hope to take on land near their homes
- 6 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
- 7 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 8 Renewed objections to demolition of pub empty for a decade
- 9 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 10 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia