Two people taken to hospital after crash in north Lowestoft
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Two people were injured after a crash on Oulton Road in north Lowestoft this morning (Tuesday).
Emergency services were called just before 9am to reports of a three-vehicle collision.
A Peugeot 407, a VW Polo and a Suzuki Swift were involved.
A woman in her early 20s suffered a neck injury and was taken to the James Paget Hospital along with another woman – believed to be in her 40s – who was also injured.
The road was closed, with traffic being diverted close to Hollingsworth Road and Northgate.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 2 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 3 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 4 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 5 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 6 Long delays due to overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 7 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 10 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery