Two people taken to hospital after carbon monoxide leak at Old Buckenham
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Two people have been taken to hospital following a carbon monoxide leak at Old Buckenham.
Fire crews from Attleborough, East Harling and Sprowston with the Environmental Protection Unit were called to Hargham Road at just before 11.30pm on Monday, July 31 following reports of a carbon monoxide leak.
Firefighters provided scene safety and casualty care for two casualties who were taken to hospital by the Ambulance Service.
Meanwhile at just before 3.40am on Tuesday, August 1 two crews from Dereham were called to a derelict building fire on Drury Square.
The crews used hose reel jets supplemented by a hydrant to extinguish the fire.
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Man accidentally downloaded indecent images of children, court hears
- 3 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 4 Family 'increasingly concerned' about missing Beccles woman
- 5 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 6 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 7 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 8 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 9 Norse chief executive quits for personal reasons
- 10 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge