Two people taken to hospital after bus crash near Long Stratton
Two people have been taken to hospital after being involved in a collision with a bus.
Police were called to Forncett Road, Tharston, near Long Stratton after reports of a crash involving a single decker bus and a 4x4 vehicle at about 7.15pm on Monday.
Police advised the ambulance service who attended and took two people to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital to be treated for their injuries which were 'not life threatening'.
A fire crew from Long Stratton also attended the crash and helped to make the scene safe.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 4 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 5 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 8 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 9 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named