Two people taken to hospital after A148 collision
Two people have been taken to hospital following a crash between two cars, blocking a road in north Norfolk.
The A148 is closed in both directions near the junction with the B1436 near Felbrigg, following a collision involving two cars. The two drivers were both taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital following the crash.
Emergency services were called to the scene of the accident, which happened about 8:35pm.
Firefighters released one of the drivers from their car and helped police by making the scene safe.
One of the drivers was a woman in her mid 50s, while details on the second driver have not been made available.
You may also want to watch:
Recovery services have been called to the scene.
- 1 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 2 'Feel the magic of Christmas and forget COVID' - hotel opens winter wonderland
- 3 Plans to turn village's last pub into house rejected
- 4 New facilities open up Norwich river for paddle boards and canoes
- 5 Magpies chair praises "Norfolk community spirit" amid continuing hardship
- 6 Five things you need to lead the way in 2020
- 7 How Norfolk coupon queen's new bargain bible could help you save
- 8 ‘It was my life’ - Lollipop lady retires after 45 years serving village school
- 9 Hunt for witnesses after 10 vandals target bike shelter
- 10 Brexit Blog: Brexit means changes to the rules on VAT – and that means more admin and confusion