Two people rescued from house fire in Campsey Road, Southery
Two people were rescued by firefighters following a fire at a home in Southery, near Downham Market, today.
The house fire at a property in Campsey Road happened at about 1.40am this morning.
Firefighters rescued the two people from a first floor bedroom, and the fire in the kitchen was extinguished using main and hose reel jets.
A Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said the two people were put into the care of the ambulance service and are believed to be fine.
Two Norfolk fire crews from Downham Market and Methwold attended the scene assisted by a Cambridgeshire crew from Littleport.
You may also want to watch:
Firefighters were at the scene until about 4.10am.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 7 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 8 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 9 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old