Two people killed in serious crash at Methwold Hythe, near Downham Market
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
A man and a woman have died following a crash on Severalls Road in Methwold Hythe.
They died after a green Mini cooper left the road and crashed into a tree.
The crash happened at some point between 7pm yestersdat and 7am this morning.
Severalls Road remains closed to allow police to carry out investigations.
Fire crews from Thetford and Brandon assisted the police and ambulance.
Anyone with any information relating to the incident should contact Norfolk Constabulary on 101.
- 1 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 2 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 3 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 4 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 5 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 6 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 7 Fire fears over huge battery storage plants for wind farm
- 8 Obituary: Owner of huge collection of vintage tractors dies aged 75
- 9 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 10 Warning for drivers as Met Office issues ice warning across Norfolk