Two people injured in crash near Wisbech
Two-car crash at junction in Gorefield
Two people were injured in a collision near Wisbech yesterday (Wednesday) evening.
The East of England Ambulance Service was called to the incident which involved two cars at the junction of Birds Drove and Allens Drove, Gorefield just after 6.35pm.
Both patients were in shock with one suffering a shoulder injury and another complaining of abdominal pain. Ambulance crews assessed and treated them both before conveying one to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King's Lynn.
An ambulance service spokeswoman said: 'One person was taken to hospital, although it is unclear on the record which person was taken. Neither were life-threatening injuries'.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 9 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument