Two people in Dereham - including one 17-year-old - charged in connection with supply of heroin
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2012
Two more people have been charged with drugs offences as part of Operation Gravity – Norfolk Constabulary's campaign targeting those involved in the supply of Class A drugs in the county.
Officers issued a warrant at an address on The Maltings in Dereham on Sunday and seized a quantity of Class A drugs, a knife and some cash.
Hayley Biggs, aged 43 and of The Maltings in Dereham, has been charged with being concerned in the supply of a Class A drug, namely heroin.
A 17-year-old boy from the Dereham area has been charged with possession with intent to supply a Class A drug, namely heroin.
Both have been remanded into custody and are due to appear before Norwich Magistrates Court today (Monday.)
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 3 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 4 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 5 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 6 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 7 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 8 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 9 Woman in 70s knocked over by cyclist at bus station
- 10 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears