Two people arrested on Plumstead Road after car theft
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
Police and a police helicopter worked together to operate a search
Two people have been arrested following a joint helicopter and road search effort by Norfolk police.
The investigation was carried out last night, at approximately 11.30pm.
The individuals, one male and one female, were arrested following a report of a car being stolen.
A spokesperson for Norwich Police, said: 'Two people were arrested on the search at Plumstead Road. The car, which was reported as stolen, was recovered.
You may also want to watch:
'The individuals have been taken to custody in Wymondham.'
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 7 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 8 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 9 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 10 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies