Two Norfolk acts set to play major country music festival at O2 Arena
- Credit: Sam Coe
C2C: Country to Country Festival returns to London's O2 Arena for the fifth time in March and this year will see two Norfolk acts added to the star-studded line-up.
The festival reaches more than 80,000 fans during its run.
Taking place between the 10-12 March, headline acts at C2C include Brad Paisley, Reba McEntire, Zac Brown Band and Hunter Hayes.
The two Norfolk acts will be performing on the festival's various pop-up stages located around the venue, which allow lesser known acts to showcase their talent prior to the start of the main arena shows.
Sam Coe, lead singer of Sam Coe & The Long Shadows said: 'This is an incredible opportunity for us to reach a huge amount of country music fans in the UK, over one weekend.
You may also want to watch:
'To be offered a spot at this festival for the second year in a row is huge, particularly as the number of entrants this year had almost doubled to beyond 700. We're all so excited to reach new fans and meet other Country Artists at the C2C Festival, and have an added bonus that our fellow Norfolk Musician and friend Jake is going to be playing too.'
Jake Morrell said: 'The last eighteen months have been an exciting period for me with country music rising quickly in popularity in the UK.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 3 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 4 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 5 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 6 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 7 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 8 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 9 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 10 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
'My personal journey began with an incredible opportunity to play live on Dermot O'Leary's BBC Radio 2 show. That in turn led to a performance slot at Glastonbury last year, a management deal, a German tour and now of course, performing at the Country to Country Festival in March.
'The C2C line up has got so many artists/friends who I've met playing on the circuit so I know its going to be a really special year!'
• Tickets for Country to Country are available to purchase online from c2c-countrytocountry.com/buytickets