Two men taken to hospital after assault in Brandon
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
Suffolk Police are investigating an assault in Brandon which put two men in hospital.
Officers and crews from the East of England Ambulance Service were called to an address in High Street at around 7.15pm on Sunday.
A police helicopter was called to provide assistance, and there were reports that armed police were also in attendance.
An ambulance service spokesman said an ambulance crew and officer were sent to the scene and treated two patients with 'wounds and lacerations'.
One had a minor injury to the head and the other had an injury to his arm. Both men were taken to West Suffolk Hospital for further treatment, but their injuries were not thought to be serious.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Suffolk Police said officers have the details of those involved in the incident and there are ongoing enquiries into what happened.
Anyone who saw anything in the vicinity around this time is asked to call West Suffolk CID on 101, quoting crime number 31956/16.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 4 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 5 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 6 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 7 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 8 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 9 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 10 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks