Two men suffer injuries in two-vehicle crash in Market Weston near Diss
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been injured, one seriously, in a road accident near Diss.
A blue Mazda and a silver Peugeot 206 were involved in the collision on the B1111 Bury Road, in Market Weston, near Diss, around 8.45pm yesterday (Tuesday, September 12).
Three men were taken to West Suffolk Hospital by road ambulance.
One man from the Bury St Edmunds area sustained serious injuries including a fractured hip and a facial fracture, while another man from the Diss area sustained injuries to his wrist and hand.
The third man, also from the Diss area, was taken to hospital as a precaution and has since been discharged.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for witnesses to the collision. Anyone who saw the incident is asked to the Roads Policing Unit by calling Suffolk Police on 101, quoting CAD number 417 of 12 September.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 3 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 4 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 5 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 6 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 7 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 8 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich