Two men charged after 50-inch TV stolen in Lowestoft burglary
- Credit: IAN BURT
Two men have been charged with a number of offences after they were arrested on suspicion of burglary in Lowestoft.
Nicholas Ibrahim, 25, of no fixed abode, and Jack Hood, 22, of Park Road, were arrested on Thursday, February 4 in connection with a burglary at a home in Sussex Road.
A 50-inch TV, an X-box console, jewellery and two rucksacks were among the items stolen.
Both have now been charged with this burglary and with three counts of fraud by false representation, relating to the sale of stolen items.
Nicholas Ibrahim was also charged with two further counts of burglary – one at a home in London Road in Kessingland on February 2, where a games console, a tablet computer and a laptop computer were stolen, and one at a home in Broadwaters Road, also on February 2, where watches, TVs and a laptop were taken.
He has also been charged with one further count of fraud by false representation, also relating to the sale of stolen items.
Both men appeared before Norwich Magistrates on Saturday morning.
- 1 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 4 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 5 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 6 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 7 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 8 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 9 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 10 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
Nicholas Ibrahim was been remanded in custody pending his next hearing at Ipswich Crown Court on March 7.
Jack Hood has been given court bail and is due to appear at Ipswich Crown Court on the same date.