Two men bailed in Stalham knife point robbery and burglary investigation
- Credit: Nicholson's CCTV
Two men arrested in connection with a knife-point robbery and a burglary have been released on bail.
The robbery took place around 8.45pm on Friday 27 October 2017 at Stalham Engineering on Yarmouth Road, where a pregnant member of staff was threatened with a knife, before cash was stolen.
CCTV footage from the night shows the masked criminal entering the building just before closing time, and threatening a woman who is five months pregnant with a knife as the individual steals money from the till.
Another incident took place at around 3am on Saturday, October 28.
The burglary took place at an address in Chapel Field Road in Stalham.
You may also want to watch:
Suspect(s) have gained access to a property before threatening the occupant and stealing an unknown sum of money.
The two men, aged in their 20s and 30s, were arrested yesterday morning, Wednesday November 1, and were taken to Aylsham Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 3 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
Both have since been bailed until Tuesday 28 November 2017 pending further enquiries.