Two men arrested on theft of quad bikes after sparking police chase in Thetford
Two men have been arrested in Thetford after sparking a police hunt when they allegedly stole a quad bike.
The 20-year-old and 19-year-old men have been arrested on suspicion of theft after the incident on March 15.
Police were called to Barnham Cross Common at 3.45pm to reports of two people riding a quad bike.
After a search - during which the police helicopter was called out, and then stood down - the pair were arrested.
A red Suzuki KingQuad was seized as a result of the incident and police are working to establish its ownership.
You may also want to watch:
The two suspects have been bailed to return to Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre on May 12.
Anyone with information in relation to this incident is asked to contact PCSO Dean Moore at Thetford Police Station on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 3 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 4 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 7 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 8 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 9 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 10 Glamping site approval despite highway safety concerns