Two injured after crash at Brundall garage and McDonald’s site off A47
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Two people were taken to hospital after a collision between two vehicles at the garage and McDonald's drive through site by Brundall on the A47.
The accident saw the East of England Ambulance Service send one ambulance and an ambulance officer.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance service was also called in and the Norfolk Accident Rescue Service also attended the crash, which happened at about 1.40pm on Saturday.
One of the people injured was a woman who was believed to be in her 60s and who was unconscious when the ambulance arrived.
Police were also involved in dealing with the incident, with a spokesman saying it was a medical episode at the petrol station, with a driver passing out and then crashing into another vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
The accident led to the drive through being closed until 8pm. The McDonald's restaurant tweeted: 'Our best wishes and speedy recovery to those hurt.'
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 3 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 10 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich