Two injured after crash at Brundall garage and McDonald’s site off A47
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Two people were taken to hospital after a collision between two vehicles at the garage and McDonald's drive through site by Brundall on the A47.
The accident saw the East of England Ambulance Service send one ambulance and an ambulance officer.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance service was also called in and the Norfolk Accident Rescue Service also attended the crash, which happened at about 1.40pm on Saturday.
One of the people injured was a woman who was believed to be in her 60s and who was unconscious when the ambulance arrived.
Police were also involved in dealing with the incident, with a spokesman saying it was a medical episode at the petrol station, with a driver passing out and then crashing into another vehicle.
The accident led to the drive through being closed until 8pm. The McDonald's restaurant tweeted: 'Our best wishes and speedy recovery to those hurt.'
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 3 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 4 Man stopped 504 people from getting jabs after gluing vaccine centre locks
- 5 'Oh God almighty, this woman!' - Zoom council meeting descends into chaos
- 6 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 7 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
- 8 More than 80 Norfolk parishes protest against wind farm plans
- 9 Boss 'gutted' after scenes cut from Ed Balls' Who Do You Think You Are?
- 10 Tributes paid to much-loved family man who died in A143 crash