Two in hospital after three-vehicle crash in the north of Norwich
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
Emergency crews had to free a person from their vehicle following a road traffic collision which occurred north of Norwich.
Appliances from Sprowston and Earlham fire stations were called out to the three-vehicle incident, on Holt Road at Felthorpe, at around 10.50pm on Thursday.
The crews used hydraulic rescue equipment to release one person, and also made the person's vehicle and the scene safe.
Ambulance crews arrived on scene in six minutes and treated one man for a minor head injury and a another who had sustained wrist and back injuries.
Neither are believed to be serious or life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 5 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 The magic moment Cantwell helps young fan touch trophy