Two taken to hospital after car flips following crash with tractor
- Credit: Google Maps
Two people were taken to hospital after a car flipped onto its roof following a crash with a tractor near Beccles.
Emergency services were called to London Road shortly after 4.20pm on Thursday, March 25, following reports of the two vehicle collision.
The road was closed from Shadingfield Road near Sotterley and Ellough, before reopening shortly after 7pm.
A spokesperson for Suffolk Police said: "The incident occurred on London Road and involved a car and a tractor, both of which had left the road.
"The car had overturned onto its roof."
The driver of the car and her passenger were taken to hospital by ambulance, although their injuries are not thought to be serious.
A spokesperson for the East of England Ambulance Service said: "Two ambulances attended a road traffic collision on London Road in Willingham St Mary just after 4.30pm yesterday.
- 1 Injured man found on Norfolk beach could be linked to woman's death
- 2 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 3 Police on scene in village 'just in case' as person taken to hospital
- 4 Fight back against plans for supermarket 'in wrong place' on A47
- 5 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 6 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 7 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 8 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 9 'I ran for my life' - Neighbour who saw fatal row tells of terror
- 10 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
"An adult male and adult female were transported to the James Paget Hospital for further assessment and treatment.”