Two days of road works in Martham to be carried out
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press �2004
Work will begin on carrying out resurfacing works on Hemsby Road, Martham, near Great Yarmouth, on Saturday, February 18.
The £47,000 works will extend from the access to the medical centre to the junction with Walnut Tree Avenue.
The work will take two days to complete subject to suitable weather conditions.
During the resurfacing works it will be necessary to close the road to all through traffic for two days.
A fully signed diversion via Somerton, Winterton and Hemsby will be in place for the duration of the works.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic management operatives will be available on site to guide motorists as required
Access to businesses and properties will be maintained from one end of the closure at any time but it is inevitable that there will be some disruption.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 10 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
Norfolk County Council apologises for any inconvenience caused.