Two days of road works in Martham to be carried out
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press �2004
Work will begin on carrying out resurfacing works on Hemsby Road, Martham, near Great Yarmouth, on Saturday, February 18.
The £47,000 works will extend from the access to the medical centre to the junction with Walnut Tree Avenue.
The work will take two days to complete subject to suitable weather conditions.
During the resurfacing works it will be necessary to close the road to all through traffic for two days.
A fully signed diversion via Somerton, Winterton and Hemsby will be in place for the duration of the works.
You may also want to watch:
Traffic management operatives will be available on site to guide motorists as required
Access to businesses and properties will be maintained from one end of the closure at any time but it is inevitable that there will be some disruption.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
Norfolk County Council apologises for any inconvenience caused.