Two cut out of vehicle after crash in Colkirk, near Fakenham
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
Two people have been cut out of a vehicle after a crash this afternoon.
The accident happened on School Road in Colkirk, near Fakenham, at about 5.10pm, and involved a Ford Transit and a jeep.
The firefighters cut the people out, and made the scene safe.
The crews, from Fakenham, Swaffham and Dereham, were freed to attend other incidents at 6.24pm.
Police said one or two people were hurt, but their injuries were not life threatening or life changing.
You may also want to watch:
Officers were still on the scene at 8pm.
- 1 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 2 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 7 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 8 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 9 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
- 10 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs