Two crews called to fire in Gorleston
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
Two fire crews were called to deal with a building fire in Gorleston last night.
One crew from Great Yarmouth and another from Gorleston were called at about 11.20pm to a property on Riverside Road.
It took firefighters an hour and a half to tackle the fire.
They used a thermal image camera to check for hotspots in the building, which is not believed to be a residential property.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 3 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 4 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 7 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 8 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks
- 9 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village
- 10 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast