Two charged with aggravated burglary in Leiston
Two men are due to appear before magistrates in Lowestoft tomorrow morning accused of aggravated burglary following an incident in Leiston in Suffolk at the weekend.
Benjamin Pickett, 30, of South Entrance, Saxmundham, has been charged with joint burglary with intent to inflict grievous bodily harm whilst in possession of an aluminium baseball bat.
Glynn Davies, 30, of unknown address, has been charged with joint burglary with intent to inflict grievous bodily harm whilst in possession of a maul axe, and drink driving.
A third man, a 30-year-old from Holton, near Halesworth, has been bailed to return to Martlesham Police Investigation Centre on August 24 pending further inquiries.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage