Two cars in serious crash at rural crossroads
- Credit: Google
Two drivers escaped serious injury after a crash at a crossroads that saw a busy rural road closed for almost three hours.
Emergency services were called at shortly after 8.40am this morning to the accident on the B1113 between Bracon Ash and Wreningham.
Fire crews from Earlham and Sprowston attended the scene of the collision between a Peugeot 3008 SUV and a VW Golf at the crossroads junction between the B1113 and Cranes Road.
Eyewitnesses reported the collision had left both vehicles off the road in a field.
One person sustained minor injuries as a result of the accident.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for East of England Ambulance Service said: "An ambulance and an ambulance officer vehicle were sent to reports of a road traffic collision on the B1113 near Hethel this morning. One person was transported to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further assessment and care."
Police closed the B1113, a busy road popular with people travelling from South Norfolk to Norwich, whilst the vehicles were recovered.
- 1 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 4 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 7 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 8 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue