Two cars end up in the same Hingham ditch after separate incidents
- Credit: Archant
Two cars have ended up in the same ditch in separate incidents on a rural Norfolk road.
The vehicles landed in the ditch in Attleborough Road, Hingham, and were discovered this morning (Friday, October 13) .
A police spokesman said emergency services were called to the scene near to Cadges Farm at 7.50am, where they found a car had crashed at the same spot as another vehicle earlier that morning, which was not reported.
The spokesman said: 'Earlier a vehicle has lost control and left the road ending up in a ditch.
'Some time later a second vehicle has approached the same location and also lost control, unfortunately for this driver their car overturned and landed on the first vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
'No injuries were reported.'
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 5 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 6 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 7 A47 opens 18 hours after HGV overturns in crash with car
- 8 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Flying Scotsman visit to Mid Norfolk Railway confirmed