Two-car crash partially blocks A47 slip road
- Credit: Archant
A slip road onto a busy roundabout was partly blocked after a two-car crash.
The collision happened on the eastbound lane from the A47, from Wisbech, onto the King's Lynn Hardwick Roundabout at around 4.30pm on Sunday, September 8.
King's Lynn Police tweeted: "Following an RTC at the Hardwick Roundabout one lane on the slip road is blocked travelling eastbound from the A47. We aim to have the road open soon."
A Norfolk Police control room staff member said the collision involved two cars and was damage only.
He added that a recovery vehicle was on the scene at 5.30pm and the road was not blocked at that time.
You may also want to watch:
No other emergency services were called.
For up-to-date travel information visit the EDP live traffic map.
- 1 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 2 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 3 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 4 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 7 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 8 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious