Two-car crash outside Roughton Service Station blocks A140
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A busy north Norfolk road was shut after a man suffered a head injury in a two car crash.
The accident on the A140, outside Roughton Service Station, near Cromer, happened at 6.44am on Monday December 11.
Insp James Makepeace, from Norfolk Police, said East of England Ambulance Service Trust paramedics were looking after a man with a head injury.
He added a black 4x4 and red Nissan Almera were involved in the accident.
It is understood one of the cars rolled off the road.
As well as paramedics and police officers, firefighters were also called.
The accident closed the A140 in Roughton in both directions.
Visit the EDP Live Traffic Map for updates.
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 5 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 6 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 7 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 8 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 9 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 10 Plan to charge for seafront floral tributes is agreed