Two-car crash closes A11 near Barton Mills
Police have closed the A11 this afternoon after an accident involving two cars.
Both carriageways were closed after police were called at 2.55pm to the A11 near Barton Mills, northbound at A1101 Mildenhall Road.
The accident involved a silver Nissan Primera and a black Jaguar.
Police said at least three people, including a child, were in the two cars.
A police spokesman said: 'Ambulance attended and the incident affected both carriageways. Both vehicles needed a full recovery, we believe there has been no serious injuries.'
You may also want to watch:
Traffic had begun to queue northbound at Fiveways Roundabout, at the A1304 junction.
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 5 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 6 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 10 The magic moment Cantwell helps young fan touch trophy