Two burglaries within a week in Old Buckenham
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
Two homes in the south Norfolk village of Old Buckenham have been targeted by thieves within a week of each other.
A property in Hargham Road was broken into between some time Saturday, November 26 and Thursday, December 1, whilst a property in Grove Road was targeted between 10.45am and 4.30pm on Sunday, December 4.
Police have not yet been able to establish what was taken in either burglary, but have urged residents of the village to be vigilant.
Anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area or has information about the crimes should contact Detective Constable Dave Edwards at Thetford Police Station on 101.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 3 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 4 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 7 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 8 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 9 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre