Two arrests after car crashes into parked vehicle in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
Two people have been arrested after a car crashed in Great Yarmouth and its occupants left the scene, police have said.
Officers became suspicious of a vehicle driving along King Street at around 11.15pm last night.
The vehicle continued onto York Road where it crashed into a parked vehicle.
Two people, both aged in their 20s and from the Yarmouth area, have been arrested and remain in custody at Yarmouth PIC.
The first was arrested on suspicion of aggravated vehicle taking, failing to stop for a police constable and dangerous driving.
You may also want to watch:
The second was arrested on suspicion of taking a vehicle without consent.
Neither suspect has been charged with any offence at this stage.
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 3 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 5 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 6 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 7 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 8 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 9 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 10 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction