Twelve artists display work in annual art trail in Dersingham, near King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
Eight studios, featuring the work of 12 artists, will be open to the public, as part of a Norfolk village's sixth annual Christmas arts trail.
Visitors to Dersingham, near King's Lynn, are encouraged to visit each studio on the trail to meet the artists and look at their latest work.
The trail is co-ordinated by professional artist, Stephen Martyn, who produces atmospheric landscape paintings of Norfolk from his garden studio.
He said: 'During art trail open events you can follow the trail round local studios, see artists at work, have a chat, and you may find something to take home with you too, even if it's only a small print or a greetings card.
'You'll be visiting artists in their homes, where they'll be pleased to welcome you and show you what they do.'
Other artists on show include painter Marty Griffin, Valerie Anckorn, who makes scented candles, and Jill Ilett, who has a new studio at her home in Heath Road.
The art trail takes place on Saturday and Sunday, November 26 and 27, from 10am to 4pm. Original work, prints and greetings cards will be on sale.
- 1 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 2 Tributes paid to 'lovely' teenager as police continue murder probe
- 3 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 4 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 5 Road rage incident sees van driver run over by car
- 6 Customers travelling across Norfolk to try pub's 'afternoon sea'
- 7 Cyclist's relief as driver is convicted following traumatic accident
- 8 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 9 Schools face classroom closures due to Covid
- 10 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
A free map is available from Dersingham Pottery, Chapel Road or you can view the map and more comprehensive information about each trail member's work at DersinghamArtTrail.org
are you holding an art trail where you live? Email firstname.lastname@example.org