TW Gaze appoint Rachael Hipperson as new partner
Diss-based chartered surveyors and auctioneers TW Gaze has appointed a new partner – a move which makes Rachael Hipperson the first female partner with a speciality in rural and agricultural work in Norfolk
The 30-year-old has become a partner with the firm as a rural surveyor, specialising in estates management with a particular focus on marsh areas.
She joined the firm in 2004 after graduating from Harper Adams University College in Shropshire, and two years ago was made an associate partner with TW Gaze.
Rachael is honorary secretary and treasurer of the Norfolk Association of Agricultural Valuers – the first woman secretary of that association – and has been in the post for four years.
She grew up in Crownthorpe, near Wymondham, where her parents Jack and Angela Hipperson farm. Rachael still helps run the arable farm with her parents.
You may also want to watch:
Rachael went to school in the village of Wicklewood and was later a boarder at Wymondham College.
TW Gaze senior partner, Mike Sarson said: 'We are delighted to have Rachael join us as a partner. Her drive and enthusiasm for whatever work she handles is second to none. Rachael joins us at an exciting time with plans for firm-wide expansion which she will be a key part of.'
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks