TV presenter Dale Winton has died aged 62
- Credit: PA
TV presenter Dale Winton has died at the age of 62, the star's agent has said.
The Supermarket Sweep star died at his home earlier on Wednesday.
His long-term agent Jan Kennedy said in a statement: 'It is with great sadness that we can confirm the passing of Dale Winton who died at home earlier today.
'While we know many will share this terrible loss, we ask that you respect the family's privacy at this time of grief.'
No further details were announced.
You may also want to watch:
Dale Winton was a TV favourite with shows like Supermarket Sweep and In It To Win It.
More recently the star, known for his tanned appearance, made a show for Channel 5, Dale Winton's Florida Fly Drive.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 4 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 7 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 8 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 9 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 10 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon