TV presenter Dale Winton has died aged 62
- Credit: PA
TV presenter Dale Winton has died at the age of 62, the star's agent has said.
The Supermarket Sweep star died at his home earlier on Wednesday.
His long-term agent Jan Kennedy said in a statement: 'It is with great sadness that we can confirm the passing of Dale Winton who died at home earlier today.
'While we know many will share this terrible loss, we ask that you respect the family's privacy at this time of grief.'
No further details were announced.
You may also want to watch:
Dale Winton was a TV favourite with shows like Supermarket Sweep and In It To Win It.
More recently the star, known for his tanned appearance, made a show for Channel 5, Dale Winton's Florida Fly Drive.
- 1 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 2 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 3 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 4 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 5 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 6 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 7 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 8 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 9 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 10 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom