Tumble drier catches fire at home in Martham

XXX-4-FIRE-norfolk-service-res

- Credit: Archant

Firefighters were called to reports of a tumble drier on fire at a home in Martham this morning.

Crews from Great Yarmouth and Martham extinguished the blaze which started in a domestic garage on Thurne Rise just before 8am..

They used hose reels and wearing breathing apparatus.

They also removed gas cylinders from the building.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter