Hunt for witnesses after crash on A146
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses following a collision in Trowse last week.
The collision took place just before 7.30am on Friday, August 13, on the A146 near the A47 junction in Trowse Newton.
A white Toyota Corolla collided with a black BMW X3, causing emergency services to take both drivers to the hospital with minor injuries.
Norfolk Police are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the collision or the manner of driving by either vehicle prior to the accident to come forward.
Anyone with information is being urged to contact PC Steven Conway in the Wymondham Roads and Armed Policing Team on 101 quoting incident 106 of 13 August 2021.
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers completely anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 4 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 5 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 6 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 7 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 8 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 9 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 10 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk