Unfair, or just an opinion? Some of the harshest TripAdvisor reviews of Norfolk restaurants
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Online review websites are nothing if not divisive.
For many they are an invaluable source of information, a guide to good experiences and the key to avoiding bad ones.
But they have come under fire for a lack of moderation, and the negative impact that falsified or unfair reviews can have on businesses.
Earlier this week, Norfolk chef Charlie Hodson spoke out about the impact of websites including TripAdvisor, warning that it was akin to cyberbullying, and 'destroys lives'.
You may also want to watch:
We've pulled together a collection of one-star restaurant reviews of eateries in Norfolk, leaving out the name of the restaurant and the poster.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 6 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 8 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer
Is everyone entitled to share their opinion, and are these reviews fair? Or do you think they go too far?