Trio of teenagers to appear in Great Yarmouth Youth Court after breaking into Gorleston school
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2014
Three teenagers are to appear in youth court later this month, after allegedly breaking into academy grounds after school hours.
Two 15-year-old boys and a 14-year-old boy, were arrested on January 31, after gaining access to Ormiston Venture Academy in Gorleston.
Between 6.38 and 7pm, the trio were said to have climbed over the school gates, before kicking open a door and entering the academy building.
A police spokesman said they were then spotted by the school cleaner and immediately fled the scene.
The incident was reported to police the following day, who were able to trace the trio using surveillance footage captured by the school's CCTV system.
You may also want to watch:
They were then charged with causing nuisance or disturbance on academy premises.
The teenagers, who can not be identified for legal reasons, will answer the charges at Great Yarmouth Youth Court on Thursday, March 30.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock