Trio of teenagers to appear in Great Yarmouth Youth Court after breaking into Gorleston school
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2014
Three teenagers are to appear in youth court later this month, after allegedly breaking into academy grounds after school hours.
Two 15-year-old boys and a 14-year-old boy, were arrested on January 31, after gaining access to Ormiston Venture Academy in Gorleston.
Between 6.38 and 7pm, the trio were said to have climbed over the school gates, before kicking open a door and entering the academy building.
A police spokesman said they were then spotted by the school cleaner and immediately fled the scene.
The incident was reported to police the following day, who were able to trace the trio using surveillance footage captured by the school's CCTV system.
They were then charged with causing nuisance or disturbance on academy premises.
The teenagers, who can not be identified for legal reasons, will answer the charges at Great Yarmouth Youth Court on Thursday, March 30.
- 1 Row erupts after dozens of trees aligning footpath chopped down
- 2 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 3 Winter Wonderland coming to park with ice slide, donkeys and reindeer
- 4 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 5 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 6 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 7 Critics hope to deal significant blow to controversial NDR Western Link
- 8 Norfolk boxer fined for exercising in Chapelfield Gardens during lockdown
- 9 Teenage girls in hospital after unprovoked mob attack
- 10 Christmas lights switch-on cancelled due to forecasted high winds