Trio of crashes at Cawston and Hanworth
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services were called to a trio of crashes in north Norfolk within 24 hours.
The first two happened yesterday in Cawston, near Aylsham.
A Nissan Micra car crashed on the B1145 at 4.40pm.
The road was blocked and firefighters from Aylsham and Reepham were called.
An East of England Ambulance Service Trust spokesman said a man was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
A Ford Fiesta rolled on the B1149 next to Cawston Park just after 9.15pm.
The ambulance spokesman said a woman in her 40s was treated for minor injuries but not taken to hospital.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 4 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 5 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 6 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 7 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 8 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 9 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 10 Bargain Hunt films at Norfolk collectables shop
A Ford Focus and Vauxhall car crashed on the A140 near Hanworth just before 9.50am today.
Paramedics, police officers and firefighters were called but no-one was taken to hospital.