Tributes to teenager found dead in Norwich
Social networking sites have been flooded with tributes to a Norwich schoolgirl who was found dead at the weekend.
Police confirmed the body of 13-year-old had been found at a property in the Norwich area at about 5.50pm on Saturday.
There are not thought to be any suspicious circumstances.
The teenager is believed to be Maisie Baxter, a Framingham Earl High School pupil, for whom tributes have now appeared on social networking sites.
On Twitter, friends have posted tributes and expressed sympathy for her family, adding '#RIPMaisie' or '#RIPMaisieBaxter' to their tweets.
You may also want to watch:
One said: 'Cannot begin to imagine what Maisie's family is going through. My thoughts go out to them,' while another said simply 'rest in peace beautiful'.
News of the teenager's death has also touched a number of strangers who have sent messages of condolence.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 7 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 8 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 9 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 10 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
'I didn't know you sweetheart but God bless beautiful and I will say a little prayer for you tonight,' said one tweeter.
If you would like to leave a tribute to Maisie, leave a comment below.