Tributes to Jade Green from Wisbech, who died in crash at Murrow
- Credit: Archant
Friends have paid tribute to a 24-year-old woman who died in a car crash in the Fens.
Jade Green, 24, died when the Vauxhall Astra she was driving was involved in a collision with a van on Black Drove, Murrow, near Wisbech, on Thursday morning.
Two passengers in the car were taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge, where their condition was described as critcal but stable.
The driver of the van also suffered minor injuries in the crash.
People who knew Miss Green of Beechwood Road, Wisbech, have taken to social media to express their loss.
You may also want to watch:
Alice Lloyd said: 'In so much shock. I can't believe this has happened.
'Jade you will be so missed and it couldn't have happened to a kinder person than you.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
'You were the craziest girl I know but you never let anything stand in your way.
'You will be forever in our hearts Jade, Wisbech won't be the same without you.'
Friend Jasmin Rauch posted: 'World's such a cruel world. Nicest person you'd ever meet, definitely isn't going to be the same without her.'
Jemm Squirrell added: 'RIP Jade. You will be truly missed by everyone. Thoughts with your family and close friends. Such a shock, so sad to hear.'
Murrow Village Hall is close to the crash scene. It's management committee posted on Facebook: 'The Murrow Village Hall management committee would like to offer our heartfelt condolences to Jade's family and friends.
'Any thing happening like this is tragic but with it happening in the village it brings it so much closer to our hearts. May you RIP Jade.'
In a statement Jade's family said: 'Jade was a much loved sister and daughter. She will be sadly missed by all who knew her.'
Police are still investigating the crash. Officers are trying to trace a fourth person who was believed to have been travelling in the Astra but left the scene of the collision. He is described as white, in his 20s, with dark curly hair and a beard.
Anyone with information about the collision or the man's identity is asked to call the Cambridgeshire road policing unit on 101 quoting incident 73 of November 9, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.