Tributes pour in for A47 Brundall crash victim named locally as Aylsham teenager Aaron Amis
Tributes have poured in on social media for an Aylsham teenager who died in an A47 crash on Sunday and who has been named locally as Aaron Amis.
The 19-year-old former Aylsham High student was driving a grey Honda Civic when it crashed into the central reservation on the road at Witton, near Brundall at 10.25pm.
He died at the scene.
Mother Carol Amis posted a picture her Facebook page, with a tribute that read: 'This is how I will always remember you Aaron. My lovely caring smiling boy. Love you with every piece of my shattered heart. What I would give to see that smile just one last time.'
Norfolk Police said a passenger in the car, named locally as Jonathan Carr, suffered a broken neck and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Carr's father Glen posted a comment on his Facebook page which said: 'We blame no one for what has happened, our deepest thoughts are kept for Aaron's parents who have a lifetime of pain to deal with, God rest your soul Aaron R.I.P.
'We have been spared the death of our son and are finding that fact very hard to deal with.'
- 1 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 4 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 5 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 6 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 7 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 8 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 9 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 10 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner