Tributes pour in for ‘genuinely top guy’ who died in a car accident in Norfolk
- Credit: Sophie Smith
Friends and family have paid tribute to a young man who died following a crash in Northacre.
The young man, understood to be in his 20s, was driving along the B1077 between Watton and Attleborough just after 11am Friday, December 21, when his black Ford Fiesta collided with a white lorry.
Friends have since paid tribute to the driver, including one, who said: 'Honestly I can't even come to terms with it. No one can. I grew up with him, he was such a kind person and always made every one laugh.
'I can't believe this has happened to such a nice genuine person. Rest in peace, you will always be in my thoughts.'
His aunt spoke of her devastation on Facebook, saying: 'My most amazingly funny, talented, caring and absolute favourite toe walking nephew. I am devastated that you are gone. It is not fair... My heart is broken and my life will not be the same with you gone. I love you.'
You may also want to watch:
Another person called him a 'true legend' and said he was a 'genuinely top guy'.
• Police are appealing for witnesses, contact Chris Warner of the Serious Collision Investigation Team (SCIT) on WarnerC@norfolk.pnn.police.uk quoting reference number 128 of 21 December if you have any information. Alternatively call 101.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 7 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 8 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban