Tributes pour in for ‘genuinely top guy’ who died in a car accident in Norfolk
- Credit: Sophie Smith
Friends and family have paid tribute to a young man who died following a crash in Northacre.
The young man, understood to be in his 20s, was driving along the B1077 between Watton and Attleborough just after 11am Friday, December 21, when his black Ford Fiesta collided with a white lorry.
Friends have since paid tribute to the driver, including one, who said: 'Honestly I can't even come to terms with it. No one can. I grew up with him, he was such a kind person and always made every one laugh.
'I can't believe this has happened to such a nice genuine person. Rest in peace, you will always be in my thoughts.'
His aunt spoke of her devastation on Facebook, saying: 'My most amazingly funny, talented, caring and absolute favourite toe walking nephew. I am devastated that you are gone. It is not fair... My heart is broken and my life will not be the same with you gone. I love you.'
You may also want to watch:
Another person called him a 'true legend' and said he was a 'genuinely top guy'.
• Police are appealing for witnesses, contact Chris Warner of the Serious Collision Investigation Team (SCIT) on WarnerC@norfolk.pnn.police.uk quoting reference number 128 of 21 December if you have any information. Alternatively call 101.
- 1 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom
- 2 Welcome to our new website
- 3 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 4 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 5 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 6 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 7 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 8 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 9 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 10 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive