Tribute to home carer from March who was killed in crash on A141 at Wimblington
A home carer died when her car left the road on Saturday and ploughed into a ditch.
Louise Draper 41, of Ingoldsby Close, March, was driving a blue MG TF sportscar which left the A141 near Wimblington, near to the junction at the B1093 Manea Road.
Tribute was paid to Ms Draper by one of her clients, Trevor Gehlcken who said: 'Louise started her business Care4You a year ago and had been looking after my father, Harold Gehlcken, 94, of Green Street, March, since then.
'During that time she was an absolute treasure and did everything she could to make my father's life comfortable.
'Nothing was too much trouble for her and she always went the extra mile without being asked. We were totally shocked to hear of her death and I'm sure I speak for all her clients when I say Louse will be sorely missed by us all.'
You may also want to watch:
The crash took place at about 6.20pm. Police closed the road for four hours while carrying out investigations.
A police spokesman said: 'Anyone who witnessed the crash or saw the vehicle just prior should contact Pc Simon Burgin at the roads policing unit on 0345 456 4564.'
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 5 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 6 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 7 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 8 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 9 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 10 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones