Tribal Trust to hold first event in aid of Lowestoft’s homeless
- Credit: Archant
An organisation seeking to improve the lives of the homeless within local communities is coming to Lowestoft.
Tribal Trust is holding its first event at Boston Lodge, in Boston Road, on Sunday, October 22.
Money raised at the event will help the group purchase items such as sleeping bags, waterproof shoes and coats.
Di Haworth, who co-founded the trust, said: 'We have been serving the homeless and those in need in Great Yarmouth since 2016 and to begin a similar service in Lowestoft is amazing.
'We aim to provide real support from the local community to help those who need us most in our society.'
She added: 'We know there is a need for this and look forward to working with other organisations to help and support the clients.'
If you are interested in volunteering at the launch, which begins at 10am, call Ms Haworth on 01502 735706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man charged with murder of 19-year-old daughter
- 2 Revealed: No one has paid £10,000 fines issued for breaking Covid rules
- 3 Father in court charged with murder of his teen daughter
- 4 Father and son in court charged with murder of man
- 5 Two men charged with murder after death in Downham Market
- 6 Parking charges at city parks has raised £0
- 7 Concerns raised over fate of junior school site
- 8 Farm launching wild camping with breakfast hampers and street food nights
- 9 Four Norfolk gastropubs named among best in UK
- 10 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
To find out more about the group search for 'Tribal Trust' on Facebook.