Tribal Trust to hold first event in aid of Lowestoft’s homeless
- Credit: Archant
An organisation seeking to improve the lives of the homeless within local communities is coming to Lowestoft.
Tribal Trust is holding its first event at Boston Lodge, in Boston Road, on Sunday, October 22.
Money raised at the event will help the group purchase items such as sleeping bags, waterproof shoes and coats.
Di Haworth, who co-founded the trust, said: 'We have been serving the homeless and those in need in Great Yarmouth since 2016 and to begin a similar service in Lowestoft is amazing.
'We aim to provide real support from the local community to help those who need us most in our society.'
You may also want to watch:
She added: 'We know there is a need for this and look forward to working with other organisations to help and support the clients.'
If you are interested in volunteering at the launch, which begins at 10am, call Ms Haworth on 01502 735706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
- 8 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 9 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 10 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
To find out more about the group search for 'Tribal Trust' on Facebook.