Disruption on train lines following ‘trespass’ incident
- Credit: Archant
Train services between Norwich and Lowestoft are being disrupted following reports of trespassers on the rail tracks.
Services running through Oulton Broad North station “may be cancelled, delayed or revised” as all lines are blocked “due to trespassers on the track.”
A statement on the Greater Anglia website said: “Due to trespassers on the track at Oulton Broad North all lines are blocked.
“Train services between Norwich and Lowestoft are being disrupted due to a trespass incident. The response team are on site dealing with the incident. “Disruption is expected until further notice.”
The 10.58am Norwich to Lowestoft service has been held at Somerleyton as a result.
You may also want to watch:
The 12.05pm Norwich to Lowestoft service, due to arrive at Lowestoft at 12.50pm, has been cancelled
And the 12.57pm Lowestoft to Norwich service, due to arrive at Norwich at 1.33pm, has also been cancelled,
Visit http://www.journeycheck.com/greateranglia/ for further details.
- 1 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom
- 2 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 3 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 4 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 5 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 6 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 7 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend