Travel: Crash in Hempnall blocks road and plastic sheet causes delays
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
Commuters faced delays this morning after two cars crashed in Hempnall.
The B1527 was blocked in both directions at the Field Lane junction. Emergency services were called to the scene at around 6.44am.
A fire crew from Long Stratton provided casualty care and scene safety and the ambulance and police also attended.
There were also delays in Wretham due to a large piece of plastic on the road.
Traffic was moving slowly on the A1075 in both directions at the Illington Road junction.
Both are now clear.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 4 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 9 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 10 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm