Trains from Norwich will run later than normal on the nights Take That perform at Carrow Road
- Credit: Martin Dunning
Trains from Norwich will be running later than normal on the two nights pop superstars Take That perform at Carrow Road this month.
Greater Anglia has rescheduled their last trains from the city on June 15 and 16 so that they coincide with when the Take That concerts finish.
James Reeve, Greater Anglia's area customer service manager, said: 'We know that the Take That concert is going to be hugely popular, so we wanted to make sure that fans could get home safely afterwards. I'm very happy that we've been able to change our last train times on the day so that they coincide with the end of the concert. We will be using all of our available trains and carriages, but we are still expecting trains to be very busy on the night.'
The last services leaving Norwich on June 15 and 16 will be:
11.15pm to Cambridge (calling at Wymondham, Attleborough, Thetford, Brandon, Ely & Cambridge)
You may also want to watch:
11.15pm to Lowestoft (calling at Brundall, Cantley, Reedham, Haddiscoe, Somerleyton, Oulton Broad North & Lowestoft)
11.20pm to Sheringham (calling at Salhouse, Hoveton & Wroxham, Worstead, North Walsham, Gunton, Roughton Rd, Cromer, West Runton & Sheringham)
- 1 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 4 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 5 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 6 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 7 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 8 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 9 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
11.25pm to Ipswich (calling at Diss, Stowmarket & Ipswich)
11.25pm to Great Yarmouth (calling at Brundall, Lingwood, Acle & Great Yarmouth)