Trains from Norwich will run later than normal on the nights Take That perform at Carrow Road
- Credit: Martin Dunning
Trains from Norwich will be running later than normal on the two nights pop superstars Take That perform at Carrow Road this month.
Greater Anglia has rescheduled their last trains from the city on June 15 and 16 so that they coincide with when the Take That concerts finish.
James Reeve, Greater Anglia's area customer service manager, said: 'We know that the Take That concert is going to be hugely popular, so we wanted to make sure that fans could get home safely afterwards. I'm very happy that we've been able to change our last train times on the day so that they coincide with the end of the concert. We will be using all of our available trains and carriages, but we are still expecting trains to be very busy on the night.'
The last services leaving Norwich on June 15 and 16 will be:
11.15pm to Cambridge (calling at Wymondham, Attleborough, Thetford, Brandon, Ely & Cambridge)
You may also want to watch:
11.15pm to Lowestoft (calling at Brundall, Cantley, Reedham, Haddiscoe, Somerleyton, Oulton Broad North & Lowestoft)
11.20pm to Sheringham (calling at Salhouse, Hoveton & Wroxham, Worstead, North Walsham, Gunton, Roughton Rd, Cromer, West Runton & Sheringham)
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 4 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 5 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 6 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 7 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 8 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 9 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 10 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
11.25pm to Ipswich (calling at Diss, Stowmarket & Ipswich)
11.25pm to Great Yarmouth (calling at Brundall, Lingwood, Acle & Great Yarmouth)